* Deionization (DI) is a very convenient and cost-effective water filtration process for producing highly purified water on demand
* Deionization removes total dissolved solids (TDS) from water using ion exchange resins
* Made for removal of all ionized minerals and salts (both organic and inorganic) from water through the process of ion exchange.
* Deionization produces high purity water that is generally similar to distilled water, but much faster.
* DI resins attract non-water ions and replace them with water ions, producing a more purified water.
* Used for aquarium or hydroponic, medical or cleaning water (as leaves little/no residue).